Women's Fitness Class
We will be starting a women’s ONLY fitness class on September 12!
This fitness class will be focused around body weight movements, cardiorespiratory endurance, basic lifting movements, and flexibility.
Starts When? Monday, September 12th
What Days? MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY only
What Time? 9:30AM
How long does it last? 8 Weeks
How long are the classes? 45-60 minutes
Do I have to do CrossFit to do this? NO. We will be utilizing CrossFit training principles, but will be using the basic CrossFit movements. This class is for any female that would like to do high intensity workouts.
What is the cost? $125 –this includes all 24 sessions (8 wks, 3xs/wk) and body composition measurements at the start and end of the program to measure progress.
For those interested who are already current CrossFit Sworn members, please email Coach Brandon at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you want to get signed up while spots are open email Coach Brandon at <email@example.com> to reserve your spot! Also, if you have any questions do not hesitate to email Coach Brandon.
18 minute AMRAP:
5 Deadlifts 155/105
3 Front Squats
50 Thrusters 45/35#
30 Pull Ups
Barbell Cycling Practice
Power Cleans 135/95
- Our On-Ramp Program is simply the easiest, most effective way to learn what CrossFit is all about. This is a mandatory program for individuals that are new to CrossFit.
- This is a 1-time program that lasts for 3 weeks in total During the 3 week program, individuals will meet 3 times a week to learn the skills and techniques of the 9 foundational movements of CrossFit (air squat, front squat, overhead squat, shoulder press, push press, push jerk, deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and medicine ball clean), along with other imperative movements and advice within the CrossFit realm.
- Our On-Ramp Program is capped at 12 people per on-ramp to ensure that each individual is receiving the highest quality of instruction and attention during this learning process.
- Aside from learning what CrossFit is all about, this program allows you to experience what the CrossFit community is all about by learning and growing with the other members in your on-ramp program.
- After completion of the On-Ramp Program, each athlete will receive 1 free week of regular CrossFit Program classes.
- For more information about our On-Ramp Program, please contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming On-Ramp Schedule
UPCOMING ON-RAMP DATES:
July – Begins July 11th at 7:00pm
August – Begins Aug. 9th at 7:00pm
September – Begins Sept. 13th at 7:00pm
- SPOTS ARE LIMITED!
- Contact email@example.com to reserve your spot–they are filling up!
- IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY TO SIGN UP!
*dates and times subject to change without notice. notification will be sent if this occurs*
Fast Track On-Ramp
- This On-Ramp program is an alternative option to our regular On-Ramp Program for individuals with a high level of previous experience in athletics or in fitness. An example of this individual will include but is not limited to, a collegiate football player who just finished his 4 years of eligibility; or an individual who has participated in many triathlons or Iron-Man competitions; or a female who just finished 4 years of Track and Field for a Division I university, etc.
- This program will be combined into 3 personal, one-on-one training sessions with one of our experienced trainers and will include 2 weeks of our Regular CrossFit programming (group classes).
- Price Break Down: 3-one hour personal training sessions and 2 weeks of CrossFit programming for a total of $160.
- ****Disclaimer: The level of fitness/athletic experience will be assessed by the experienced trainer. In the case that the trainer does not believe the individual is able to handle the intensity of the Fast-Track program, the individual will be advised to join our regular 3-week On-Ramp Program. If this is the case, the individual and trainers will discuss the changing of fees. As we would like to believe that everyone has experience with fitness and athletics, please be aware that it will be to the trainers discretion whether an individual can do the Fast-Track On-Ramp or if said individual needs to be in the Regular On-Ramp Program.***
- If you are interested or have any questions regarding this program, contact Coach Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity to see what CrossFit is all about. Let us show you what makes us the best CrossFit box in Indy! Scroll through our Programs & Pricing page to see how to get started with your FREE class.
Visiting Indy and want to get your WOD on? We can handle that. Get the details on our Drop-In page. Can’t wait to see you!