21 box jump 24/20
18 wall balls 20/14
15 kbs 1.5/1
Clean & Jerk
6 Min amrap
5 hang power clean 115/75
5 push press
5 pull ups
rest 2 m
4 min amrap
rest 2 m
2 min amrap
8 m amrap
10 Stiff leg deadlift – BW
20 abmat sit ups
- Our On-Ramp Program is simply the easiest, most effective way to learn what CrossFit is all about. This is a mandatory program for individuals that are new to CrossFit.
- This is a 1-time program that lasts for 3 weeks in total During the 3 week program, individuals will meet 3 times a week to learn the skills and techniques of the 9 foundational movements of CrossFit (air squat, front squat, overhead squat, shoulder press, push press, push jerk, deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and medicine ball clean), along with other imperative movements and advice within the CrossFit realm.
- Our On-Ramp Program is capped at 12 people per on-ramp to ensure that each individual is receiving the highest quality of instruction and attention during this learning process.
- Aside from learning what CrossFit is all about, this program allows you to experience what the CrossFit community is all about by learning and growing with the other members in your on-ramp program.
- After completion of the On-Ramp Program, each athlete will receive 1 free week of regular CrossFit Program classes.
- For more information about our On-Ramp Program, please contact Tina at email@example.com
Upcoming On-Ramp Schedule
- Here is a list of our upcoming On-Ramp Programs:
- Our final On-Ramp for 2015 begins November 30th at 7pm.
- Get signed up now as spots are limited!
- IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY TO SIGN UP!
Fast Track On-Ramp
- This On-Ramp program is an alternative option to our regular On-Ramp Program for individuals with a high level of previous experience in athletics or in fitness. An example of this individual will include but is not limited to, a collegiate football player who just finished his 4 years of eligibility; or an individual who has participated in many triathlons or Iron-Man competitions; or a female who just finished 4 years of Track and Field for a Division I university, etc.
- This program will be combined into 3 personal, one-on-one training sessions with one of our experienced trainers and will include 2 weeks of our Regular CrossFit programming (group classes).
- Price Break Down: 3-one hour personal training sessions and 2 weeks of CrossFit programming for a total of $160.
- ****Disclaimer: The level of fitness/athletic experience will be assessed by the experienced trainer. In the case that the trainer does not believe the individual is able to handle the intensity of the Fast-Track program, the individual will be advised to join our regular 3-week On-Ramp Program. If this is the case, the individual and trainers will discuss the changing of fees. As we would like to believe that everyone has experience with fitness and athletics, please be aware that it will be to the trainers discretion whether an individual can do the Fast-Track On-Ramp or if said individual needs to be in the Regular On-Ramp Program.***
- If you are interested or have any questions regarding this program, contact Coach Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity to see what CrossFit is all about. Let us show you what makes us the best CrossFit box in Indy! Scroll through our Programs & Pricing page to see how to get started with your FREE class.
Visiting Indy and want to get your WOD on? We can handle that. Get the details on our Drop-In page. Can’t wait to see you!