- This program is a great alternative for individuals who would prefer to work 1-on-1 with a trainer rather than in a group setting, or for individuals with highly specific goals.
- This is a great opportunity to receive specialized attention for an individual or a couple to exceed their workout expectations and goals. Whether your goals are to compete as a CrossFit athlete, to prepare for a specific sport, to overcome old injuries, or to simply live a healthier, more fit life, personal training is a great option for you.
- For more information, please contact Lauren at email@example.com The results will quickly follow!
On-Ramp Beginner Program
- Our On-Ramp Program is simply the easiest, most effective way to learn what CrossFit is all about. This is a mandatory program for individuals that are new to CrossFit.
- This is a 1-time program that lasts for 2 weeks in total. During the 2 week program, individuals will meet 3 times a week to learn the skills and techniques of the 9 foundational movements of CrossFit (air squat, front squat, overhead squat, shoulder press, push press, push jerk, deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, and medicine ball clean), along with other imperative movements and advice within the CrossFit realm.
- Our On-Ramp Program is capped at 10 people per on-ramp to ensure that each individual is receiving the highest quality of instruction and attention during this learning process.
- Aside from learning what CrossFit is all about, this program allows you to experience what the CrossFit community is all about by learning and growing with the other members in your on-ramp program.
- After completion of the On-Ramp Program, each athlete will receive 2 free weeks of regular CrossFit classes.
- Below is the list of upcoming On-Ramp Programs *
- For more information about our On-Ramp Program, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our CrossFit program is the classic implemented program that follows CrossFit, Inc.’s philosophies and methodologies.
- The demanding workouts are where our athletes are always refining and pushing their own limits & abilities.
- Everyday will consist of a dynamic warm-up & mobility, strength training, mastery of body weight skills & movements, and a Workout of the Day (the ‘WOD’).
- All aspects of the day’s workout are scalable, and our trainers strive to ensure that each athlete is challenged within their own abilities, while maintaining safety for the athletes.
- This membership plan allows for attending an unlimited number of classes and is pay as you go (i.e. “no contracts”)
- Ask about our first responder & active military discounts!
- Want to sign up? Or do you have more questions? Please email us at email@example.com
- This CrossFit program is the same as our Individual CrossFit program
- This is a discounted plan for families that live in 1 household and it is good for any 3 members of the family that are 14 years of age and older. After 3 members it’s $50/month for each additional family member.
- If you have any more questions about our Family Plan, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This option allows for an individual to attend 10 sessions of our regular CrossFit Program
- This option does not apply to the On-Ramp Program
2018 On-Ramp Schedule
We meet every Monday, Wednesday & Friday!
January 8th-19th, 8am-9am OR 7pm-8pm
February 5th-16th 7pm-8pm
Fast-Track On-Ramp Program
$160 /One-Time Fee
- This On-Ramp program is an alternative option to our regular On-Ramp Program for individuals with a high level of previous experience in athletics or in fitness. An example of this individual will include but is not limited to, a collegiate football player who just finished his 4 years of eligibility; or an individual who has participated in many triathlons or Iron-Man competitions; or a female who just finished 4 years of Track and Field for a Division I university, etc.
- This program will be combined into 3 personal, one-on-one training sessions with one of our experienced trainers and will include 2 weeks of our Regular CrossFit programming (group classes).
- Price Break Down: 3-one hour personal training sessions and 2 weeks of CrossFit programming for a total of $160.
- ****Disclaimer: The level of fitness/athletic experience will be assessed by the experienced trainer. In the case that the trainer does not believe the individual is able to handle the intensity of the Fast-Track program, the individual will be advised to join our regular 3-week On-Ramp Program. If this is the case, the individual and trainers will discuss the changing of fees. As we would like to believe that everyone has experience with fitness and athletics, please be aware that it will be to the trainers discretion whether an individual can do the Fast-Track On-Ramp or if said individual needs to be in the Regular On-Ramp Program.***
- If you are interested or have any questions regarding this program, contact Lauren at email@example.com